- Homemade Amla Pickle – Vegan/Suitable for Vegetarians/Gluten free/Free from preservatives, artificial colours, flavours and chemicals
- Organically grown Amla (Gooseberry) which is of high medicinal properties cooked in pure gingelly oil. This lip-smacking pickle also guarantees a daily dose of vitamins to your body, ensured by the nutritional content of Amla.
- Ingredients: Amla, Asafoetida, Fenugreek, Tamarind, Mustard, Curry Leaves, Coconut Vinegar , Green Chilly, Garlic, Ginger, Gingerly oil, Organic Red Chilly Powder, Rock Salt, Red Chilly Powder and Turmeric Powder
- Storage Instructions: Keep the pickle jar in a cool dry place, retain oil layer in the pickle to make it last longer, keep it in fridge if possible. use only dry spoon to serve.
- Small batches: Our pickles are prepared by house wives in small batches
- NB: Keep our homemade pickle in refrigerator as there are chances to catch fungus. We don’t add any additives, preservatives or vinegar in our homemade pickles
- NB: It is very important to keep the pickle leakage free until it reaches your To avoid leakage the following steps are followed. After packing the pickle in a silver foil package, it will be kept inside an eco – friendly pouch. Then the pouch will be placed inside the box with a glass jar separately to avoid leakage. After the package is delivered, please transfer the pickle to the glass jar given.
How to store pickles?
Pickles should always be stored in glass bottles in cool, dry areas away from direct sunlight. Since oil is a preservative, make sure the pickle has a good oil coating – you can do this by shaking the pickle container well after each use, until the oil coats the pickle and there is a glossy layer on top. This will keep the pickles fresh for months by preventing them from coming into touch with air. Always keep in a dry ceramic jar/ achar bharani or sterilized glass jar.