- Sorghum, also known as Jowar, is a very common crop in India. Law India Jowar Millet Noodles is a homemade product that is prepared from great millet grains at our own home unit. For this we source the finest quality Sorghum from Theni, where it is cultivated without any use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
- Easy and Instant: Just cook the noodles for 5 minutes, drain the hot water and rinse with cold water. Add all that veggies and seasoning of your choice to make it a wholesome delicious meal.
- Contains no trace of Maida or any other refined flours. Zero preservatives, zero artificial colours or flavours, zero trans-fat or zero cholesterol. Serve it without guilt as the product is 100% vegetarian.
- It’s Diabetic Friendly as the Millets are known to have a low Glycemic Index. Hence can be consumed by the whole family
- Jowar Millet Noodles tastes just as yummy as ordinary noodles. But it is not fried and that can be a great green signal for your noodles cravings. It is healthy and your kids are going to love it.
You won’t miss a chance to sneak in some nutrients to your kid’s meal plans and that makes Law India Jowar Millet Noodles an absolute favourite. Made with Jowar or Cholam or Sorgam, it naturally has high protein, anti oxidant and vitamin contents. For preparing this healthy alternative at our home unit, we use only the finest quality Sorghum grains sourced from our network of organic farming communities of Theni in Tamil Nadu. It’s easy to cook but serves on plate a whole bunch of nutrients in the form of noodles that not just kids we all love. Contains no maida, no preservatives, no taste enhancers but only nature’s goodness.