- Here’s the blend of different Millets giving a nutrient boost to you. The noodles is made with a mix of Jowar, Baryard, Kodo, Foxtail, Ragi and Little Millets sourced from the tribal farming communities in Attappadi in Kerala, Teni and Dharmapuri in Tamilnadu.
- Easy and Instant: Just cook the noodles for 5 minutes, drain the hot water and rinse with cold water. Add all that veggies and seasoning of your choice to make it a wholesome delicious meal.
- Contains no trace of Maida or any other refined flours. Zero preservatives, zero artificial colours or flavours, zero trans-fat or zero cholesterol. Serve it without guilt as the product is 100% vegetarian.
- It’s Diabetic Friendly as the Millets are known to have a low Glycemic Index. Hence can be consumed by the whole family
- Multi Millet Noodles tastes just as yummy as ordinary noodles. But it is not fried and that can be a great green signal for your noodles cravings. It is healthy and your kids are going to love it.
Here’s a super noodles which you can serve to your family without a second thought as it is made with not just one but a multi mix of protein rich millet grains. It’s made with a mix of Jowar, Baryard, Kodo, Foxtail, Ragi and Little Millets, all sourced from the tribal farming communities in Attappadi in Kerala, Theni and Dharmapuri in Tamil Nadu. Mix it with regular atta or dosa batter and get the best of both, nutrition and taste. It has no maida, no preservatives, no taste enhancers but only 100% all natural ingredients. It’s easy to cook, good for health and finger licking tasty too.