- Millet grains sourced from the organic farms of rural side
- Handpicked premium Little Millet grains washed dried and powdered
- No artificial Colours, Additives or Preservatives used
- 100% Pure, Unprocessed Raw Little Millet product
- Organically Grown, Non-Gmo, Non-Irradiated, Sustainable and Homegrown
- Made in Small Batches
Little millet, which is believed to have an origin in India, is known to be more nutritious than rice and wheat. Also known as Kutki, Sava, Garjro, Samai, Samalu, Chama and Pullari, this grain has several health boosting medicinal properties. We source these little gems from the farmers of Theni who practice organic agribusiness. Add this healthy flour made of this iron-rich and gluten-free cereal to make your Roti, Paratha and Dosa healthier and tastier.