- Browntop millet grains are sourced from the rural farmers
- Millet grains are handpicked by from organically grown plants those are free from chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Premium quality Millet grains are handpicked washed drained and dried under hygienic conditions
- Packed in small batches and it is absolutely free from preservatives, additives and artificial colours
- Packed carefully and it is absolutely free from preservatives, additives and pesticides
- Single Origin, Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, Sustainable, Homegrown, Small Batches
Millets are considered as superfoods as they are rich in nutrients. They are easy to obtain as they do not require much care. Realizing their importance, the United Nations has declared 2023 as the Year of Millets. One of the rarest millets now. It is gluten-free, has low GI (Glycemic index) and so its consumption reduces cholesterol. It is rich in fiber, iron, calcium, magnesium and many other minerals. Browntop millet eases constipation and helps in detoxifying the body. It helps to control high blood pressure and acts as a probiotic for respiratory disorders. It is also recommended for skin and arthritis problems. It is ideal for making dishes like Idli, Dosa and Porridge.