- Kodo millet Kodra in Marati, also called Arikelu or Arika in Telugu, Varagu in Tamil and Malayalam and Kodon in Hindi
- As it is sourced from rural organic farmers, you can trust it is home grown and free from chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Hand picked grains are processed under chemical free and hygienic conditions, the main procedures are washing, draining and drying
- Premium quality grains are selected by hand, in our own unit and packed with care
- 100% pure and free from additives, preservatives and artificial colours
- Single Origin, Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, Sustainable, Homegrown, Small Batches
Millets are considered as superfoods as they are rich in nutrients. They are easy to obtain as they do not require much care. Realizing their importance, the United Nations has declared 2023 as the Year of Millets. It is a storehouse of essential nutrients, and is considered as an excellent substitute for rice and wheat. High in protein, they are also a rich source of fiber, calcium, iron, polyphenols and a variety of other nutrients. The phosphorus content in kodo millet is lower than any other millet and its antioxidant potential is much higher than any other millet and major cereals. It can be used to make Idli and Dosa. Kodo Millet is always valued for its medicinal, therapeutic and culinary properties.