- Barnyard Millet, also known as Kuthiraivali in Tamil, Odalu in Kannada, oOdalu in Telugu, Jhangora in Hindi, Kavadappullu and Kuthiravali in Malayalam
- Millet grains are handpicked from home grown millet plants and the whole cultivation process has been taken place in 100% chemical free condition
- Hand selected premium quality millet grains are washed and drained and then dried in a hygienic condition
- Packed with care and there is no preservatives, additives and artificial colours are used
- Single Origin, Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, Sustainable, Homegrown, Small Batches
Millets are considered as superfoods as they are rich in nutrients. They are easy to obtain as they do not require much care. Realizing their importance, the United Nations has declared 2023 as the Year of Millets. Barnyard millet is six times richer in fiber than wheat. It is a gluten free millet which is high in minerals and fiber. Barnyard millet is a good source of highly digestible protein, rich in fiber, low glycemic index, gluten free, good source of iron and at the same time is least caloric dense compared to all other cereals.