- Mandua, Mangal, Kodra, Mandia, Taidalu and Kezhvaragu are the other regional names of Finger Millet
- Finger millets are handpicked by the rural farmers from organically grown plants those are free from chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Millet grains are washed drained and dried in home units in highly hygienic conditions
- Millet grains are packed and stored in a chemical free conditions, absolutely free from preservatives, additives and artificial colours
- Suitable to make Ladoo, Cookies, other snacks and Porridge and is a healthy substitute of rice in Idli, Dosa, Putt and White Bread.
- With a low Glycemic Index Ragi is suitable for those want to lose weight and can be eaten by both children and adults
- Single Origin, Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, Sustainable, Homegrown, Small Batches
Millets are considered as superfoods as they are rich in nutrients. They are easy to obtain as they do not require much care. Realizing their importance, the United Nations has declared 2023 as the Year of Millets. Ragi is a gluten-free grain. Finger millet is said to have many health benefits. It contains polyphenols and digestive fiber. It is a rich source of vitamins and minerals and most importantly potassium.