- Known as Kambu in Tamil, Bajra in Hindi, Sajje in Kannada, Sajjalu in Telugu and Kambam in Malayalam
- From the rural farmers practicing organic farming method in a chemical free farming method, the millet grains are sourced
- Hand selected premium quality millet grains are cleaned and dried in a very hygienic and chemical free conditions
- Throughout the process from cultivation to packing there is no chemicals are used Preservative Free, Additive Free and Artificial Colour Free
- Single Origin, Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, Sustainable, Homegrown, Small Batches
Millets are considered as superfoods as they are rich in nutrients. They are easy to obtain as they do not require much care. Realizing their importance, the United Nations has declared 2023 as the Year of Millets. Pearl Millet is an amazing millet with eight times more iron content than rice. It is also rich in calcium, protein, iron and magnesium. In the summer, Pearl millet Porridge gives a cooling effect. Good for diabetic diet – Pearl millets contain carbohydrates that are digested slowly and maintain a stable glucose level for a long period and it helps to increase the breast milk secretion in breastfeeding mothers. Ideal for making dishes like Idli, Dosa and Putt.