- Single Origin, Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, Sustainable, Homegrown, Small Batches
- Regional names in our country are Vari, Chena, Barri, Cheena, Cheno etc
- Packed with premium quality hand picked Proso Millet grains sourced from organic farmers of rural side
- Millet grains are washed drained and dried in a very hygienic and chemical free conditions
- No chemicals, no fertilizers, no preservatives and no artificial colours are used
Millets are considered as superfoods as they are rich in nutrients. They are easy to obtain as they do not require much care. Realizing their importance, the United Nations has declared 2023 as the Year of Millets. Proso Millet is a unique Indian millet commonly known as White Millet, Kashif Millet or Hog Millet. Due to the lack of gluten, it can be included in the diet instead of wheat. It contains significant amounts of carbohydrates, protein, niacin (vitamin B3) and fatty acids. Proso millet is rich in magnesium which helps to lower the blood pressure and also decreases the chances of strokes, heart attacks and atherosclerosis. In addition to these nutrients, it contains essential minerals also. Idli, Pulao, Dosa, Upma are the main dishes prepared with Proso millet.