- Kodo Millet in comparison with popular cereal grains like rice and wheat contains a significantly higher amount of protein, fibre, and minerals. It offers balanced nutrition. The high amount of fibre content in Kodo encourages weight loss and weight control. Kodo millet decreases triglycerides and C-reactive protein and when taken daily, it decreases bad cholesterol and hence can be beneficial to heart health.
- Easy and Instant: Just cook the noodles for 5 minutes, drain the hot water and rinse with cold water. Add all the veggies and seasoning of your choice to make it a wholesome delicious meal.
- Contains no trace of Maida or any other refined flours. Zero preservatives, zero artificial colours or flavours, zero trans-fat or zero cholesterol. Serve it without guilt as the product is 100% vegetarian.
- It’s Diabetic Friendly as the Millets are known to have a low Glycemic Index. Hence can be consumed by the whole family
- Kodo Millet Noodles taste just as yummy as ordinary noodles. But it is not fried and that can be a great green signal for your noodles cravings. It is healthy and your kids are going to love it.
Your cravings for noodles shouldn’t be left unfulfilled owe to the health reasons. That’s why we bring tasty and healthy Kodo Millet Noodles. It just gives a nutritious and healthy twist to traditional wheat-based noodles. Kodo also known as Varagu, millet is a good source of protein, essential amino acids, and various minerals such. It is made from completely chemical free millet grains that are directly sourced from Theni, where a group of organic farmers sow, grow and reap grains, the natural way. It has No preservatives, No added Colors, No taste enhancers…Just the goodness of Kodo and guilt free contentment awaiting your taste buds.