- Millet grains sourced from organic farms of rural side
- Premium Quality Millet grains handpicked and then washed dried and powdered
- No artificial colours, additives or preservatives used
- 100% pure unprocessed and raw barnyard millet product
- Organically Grown, Non-Gmo, Non-Irradiated, Sustainable and Homegrown
- Made in Small Batches
Vernacularly known as Kuthiraivali, Odalu, Jhangora and Kavadappullu in various regions of the country Barnyard Millet is an indigenous millet variety that is said to have many health boosting properties. We source it from the Attapadi, a tribal area in Kerala where these grains are cultivated in abundance following organic farming techniques. Right from sowing to packing, the grains are kept completely chemical free. Barnyard millet is six times richer in fiber than wheat. Besides it is also gluten free millet with plenty of minerals packed in it. Regular dishes like Chapati, Dosa, Idli and Paratha can be made more nutritious by substituting it with the required quantity of Barnyard Millet Flour.