- Also known as Kutki, Sava, Garjro, Samai, Samalu, Chama and Pullari
- Sourced from rural farmers practicing organic farming method without any chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Premium quality Little Millet grains are handpicked washed drained and dried under hygienic conditions
- 100% organic, preservatives free, additives free and free from artificial colours
- Can make splendid Rice dishes, Paratha, Biryani and Payasam
- Single Origin, Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, Sustainable, Homegrown, Small Batches
Millets are considered as superfoods as they are rich in nutrients. They are easy to obtain as they do not require much care. Realizing their importance, the United Nations has declared 2023 as the Year of Millets.Little millet, which is believed to have an origin in India, is said to be more nutritious than rice and wheat. It is a grain that has medicinal properties. This helps to lower cholesterol and detoxify your body. Its crude fiber is almost double that of other grains. This iron-rich and gluten-free cereal.