- In various regions of India Foxtail Millet is called Thina, Tenai, Korra, Koralu, Kakum, Kangni etc.
- Home grown Millet are sourced from the farmers of rural region practicing organic farming method without chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Hand picked grains are processed in the traditional method and are washed drained and dried under hygienic and chemical free conditions
- Packed in small batches and it is absolutely free from preservatives, additives and artificial colours
- Single Origin, Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, Sustainable, Homegrown, Small Batches
Millets are considered as superfoods as they are rich in nutrients. They are easy to obtain as they do not require much care. Realizing their importance, the United Nations has declared 2023 as the Year of Millets. Foxtail Millet is one of the most widely grown cereals in the world, known as Italian millet, German millet and Hungarian millet. Foxtail millet is an excellent substitute for wheat and rice, which helps in weight loss. Foxtail Millet is rich in Vitamin B12 which is essential for maintaining a healthy heart, smooth functioning of the nervous system, and in general good for skin and hair growth. It is high in fiber, protein, calcium and vitamins and is one of the most sought-after cereals for children and pregnant women. Foxtail Millet is ideal for making cakes, lemon rice, curd rice, Pongal and pudding.