- Millet grains sourced from organic farms of rural side
- Premium Quality Millet grains handpicked and then washed dried and powdered
- No artificial colours, additives or preservatives used
- 100% pure unprocessed and raw Great/Jowar millet product
- Organically Grown, Non-Gmo, Non-Irradiated, Sustainable and Homegrown
- Made in Small Batches
Sorghum, also known as Jowar, Manicholam or Jonnalu regionally, is a plant-based protein that is high in fiber, rich in antioxidants, provides 10 percent protein and 75 percent complex carbohydrates. Sorghum is a very common crop found across India, we source it from the organic farmlands of Theni, where it is cultivated without any application of chemical fertilizers and pesticides. It’s ideal for making regular Idli, Dosa, Biscuits and Cookies, Bread, and Chapatis even healthier.