- Why to Choose Chia? Chia seeds are an unprocessed, whole-grain food that can be absorbed by the body as seeds. These tiny, flat, and ovular seeds with a shiny and smooth texture are packed with tons of benefits. The mild, nutty flavor of chia seeds makes them easy to add to foods and beverages. They are most often sprinkled on cereal, sauces, vegetables, rice dishes, or yogurt or mixed into drinks and baked goods. They can also be mixed with water and made into a gel.
- Nutrient Profile: One ounce (about 2 tablespoons) contains 139 calories, 4 grams of protein, 9 grams fat, 12 grams carbohydrates and 11 grams of fiber, plus vitamins and minerals.
- Can Chia Really Help You Lose Weight? In theory, chia seeds are supposed to expand in your belly, helping you to feel full, eat less, and ultimately shed pounds.
- A nutritious addition to your diet: Use chia seeds in foods, not as a supplement, but as an alternative to processed grains like white bread because it is a much healthier whole grain that is great-tasting in foods like muffins. One of the unique characteristics of chia seeds is their high content of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Chia seeds promotes digestive and heart health and is good for strong bones and muscles. It also fights ageing and works for the health of your skin.
- Improves Blood Sugar Control & Lowers Blood Pressure:Having healthy blood sugar levels is crucial for optimal health. Studies demonstrate that chia seeds reduce insulin resistance and improve blood sugar control. Chia seeds and chia flour have both been found to lower blood pressure in individuals who already have elevated levels
- Good source of Calcium, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamins, Protein, Iron & other minerals