- Raw & Brewed Coconut Vinegar, Ingredients: Coconut water, sugar & yeast
- It contains amino-acids, vitamin B, Potassium, vitamin C, Iron, and Minerals. Gluten-free, Dairy free
- This product does not contain any sort of unnatural chemicals, artificial colors, or preservatives. A few yeast sediments/particles may be present. It has a shelf life of 18 months. Any natural vinegar may go dark over time & this is quite natural only.
- Natural coconut vinegar used in food preparations, salad dressings, pickling process, sauces, chutneys, meats fish, etc. This is also good for cleaning fruits & vegetables
- Bottled in a premium quality glass bottle. Store in a cool dry place. Refrigeration is not needed. If sediment occurs at the bottom of the bottle, please shake well before use.
Naturally, fermented coconut vinegar is rich in minerals and vitamins such as beta-carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, and sodium. Vinegar is emerging as a functional food that not only adds interest to your meal, it may also significantly benefit your health. Functional therapeutic properties of coconut vinegar include antibacterial activity, blood pressure reduction, antioxidant activity, reduction in the effects of diabetes, prevention of cardiovascular disease, and increased vigor after exercise. ” A diluted dose of 5-10ml is suggested daily with any fruit juice or honey. 100% natural coconut water-based vinegar can perform miraculous tricks for improving flavor, preserving food, filling in for missing ingredients, and even making food look better. This ingredient can prevent spoilage and salvage the occasional cooking disaster. In fact, if you add a drop here and there during the preparation process, vinegar may change the whole personality of certain foods. Famous chefs and foodies alike know something the average household cook may not — they’re in tune to that spark, that perfect balance of flavors that makes a dish come alive. That spark, or secret if you will, is none other than natural vinegar. Please do not compare our brewed coconut water based vinegar with synthetic alternatives made from harmful chemicals.