- 100% pure & natural EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL, made from the finest quality coconuts sourced from the best organic farms from the god’s own country, Kerala. These farms are known for decades as seed farms, as organically grown coconut farms of the hilly areas of Calicut district of Kerala – Kuttiady is considered as the best producer of coconuts in the country. All government and private agencies throughout the country are procuring seed coconuts from these farms as the quality of coconut is best
- Sourced from Single Origin Organic Farms / Local Variety only, No Hybrid coconut used / Non- GMO / / No smoked, only Solar dried Copra / Cold pressed / Made in small batches / No Pesticides or additives/ Non-ETO / Non-irradiated / No Sulphar / Unrefined / Chemical-free / Vegan / Gluten-free / Preservative-free / Dairy free
- It can be used for cooking, as a dietary supplement for skin, hair and baby care. It contains Lauric acid to increase metabolism, weight loss and reduce bad cholesterol. Excellent natural moisturizer and best for dry skin and nourishment of your skin. Our coconut oil prevents hair fall, controls dandruff and strengthens hair. Raw coconut oil contains good saturated fats, vitamin E, vitamin K and iron. It also serves as a natural alternative to chemically formulated commercial moisturizers, oils and scalp conditioners.
- Packed in glass bottle and Jar to preserve natural aroma & nutrients for long period. 500 ml jar is used for winter season as it’s easier to use. We don’t use any other copra other than our farms in Kuttiady. Copra coming out of the state lacks the quality and mostly affected with chemicals like sulphar. Feel the real difference of single farm, small batches made coconut oil from Kerala as the so called market available coconut oil is not at all comparable with our premium quality coconut oil. Even if the shelf life of coconut is normally for one year, we suggest to use coconut oil immediately if opened. Our oil does not have any preservatives, so it is very delicate and may be spoiled if open bottle is kept for long.
- 100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEE– We’re sure that you are going to love our premium quality coconut oil. But if you are not completely satisfied with it, please return to us if not used, we will refund your money.
NB: We also introduced Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (From 1 Litre to 50 Litre) save your money considerably. The product would be packed in premium quality tin jar. If you are still looking for customised orders, please email to [email protected] or whtsapp on 99 46807500
Why Kuttiady Coconuts are Superior?
- Kuttiyadi is known as the “Coconut hub of Kerala”. Around 19 miles away from the port city of Calicut/Kozhikode, beneath the foothills of Banasura peak lays the most cultivated coconut variety in Asia.
- Kuttiyadi is renowned for the high-yielding coconut supplied across the nation and its long-lasting legacy of organic methods that followed farmers over centuries in Kerala.
- Kuttiyadi is currently the largest supplier of coconut seeds by supplying about 60% of Kuttiyadi coconut variety across the country.
- Kuttiady coconut is of the superior genetic constitution to other coconut varieties in terms of the taste of its coconut water, flesh, coconut-based dietary fibre and oil and fruit-bearing capacity.
- Kuttiyadi coconut oil owns a soothing fragrance and it is incredibly rich in vitamins, minerals, calories and antioxidants over the other varieties.
- Kuttiyadai Coconut offers about 75% coconut oil to the framers which are high compared to other varieties.
- Kuttiyadi coconut is considerably bigger. The fruit weighs around 1 kg to 1.300 kg and without husk 600-800 gm. It has a hardy stem, generous amount of fruits and fibre.
- Kuttiyadi Coconut trees are high yielding indigenous variety that annually offers around 150-250(per tree) coconuts if its genetic potential is well nurtured.
- The indigenous variety exhibits remarkable resistance to diseases and pests due to the hardness of the wood and an unsweetened trunk.
- It’s highly tolerant to drought comparing hybrid varieties.
- The tree can reach a towering height of 30-50 meters depending upon agro-climatic conditions.
- Kuttiady local variety coconut has an average lifespan of 100-150 years. While most other hybrid variety only half of its life span.
- A finely polished dense trunk is suitable for carved decoration like furniture, wall panels, floor tiles and handicrafts.