- All-natural Deliciousness:These edible seeds of Pumpkin have a sweet, nutty taste. It’s not just a tasty snack but also a powerhouse of essential nutrients. Of course, buying whole pumpkins for the seeds isn’t exactly economical or practical. Law India makes it easy for you with our all natural, unprocessed and unsalted Pumpkin Seeds that is best in quality and nutrition. Best way to include in your diet is to roast them and have as a snack. It can also be added to or sprinkled on: Smoothies, Yoghurt, Fruit, Salads, Soups, Cereals, Bread, Cakes, Energy bars, Stir-fries etc.
- Nutritional Value: Pumpkin seeds are laden with nutrients, calories, fats, proteins and fibre. 100 grams of seeds provide 574 calories of energy, 49 grams of fat, 6.6 grams fibre and 30 grams of protein. They are also incredibly high in iron and magnesium and one of the best alkaline sources of nutrition which makes it helpful in counteracting acidity
- Health Benefits: Pumpkin seeds have great antioxidant potential due to the presence of Vitamin E and carotenoids. These antioxidants help in reducing inflammation and also protect our body from damage caused by free radicals. Thus, they provide us with protection from innumerable diseases. Pumpkin seeds are also very good for the health of our heart. Antioxidants in them protect our heart from various disorders like insomnia and prostate disease. Magnesium in pumpkin seeds helps to lower our blood pressure. Magnesium also lowers bad cholesterol (LDL ) levels and triglycerides. This reduces the risk of heart diseases. Fibre present in pumpkin seeds also reduces cholesterol levels, thus protecting our heart.
- Immunity Booster: Pumpkin seeds are good for our immune system due to the presence of vitamin E and zinc. Vitamin E enhances immune responses and protects against several infectious diseases. It is also a powerful antioxidant and prevents free radicals from damaging healthy cells in our body. Also, the Zinc present in it protects our body from inflammation, allergies and invading pathogens, thus preventing infections and increasing overall immunity.
- Good for Weight Loss: Pumpkin seeds are rich in proteins and fibre. They make us feel full for a long time, reduce our food intake and finally reduce the number of calories consumed. This helps in reduction of weight.