- Package Contents: Special Graded Malabar Black Pepper Powder (काली मिर्च), Bengal – Golmuruch, Gujrati – Mari, Punjabi – Kali Mirch. Tamil – Milagu, Urdu – Siyah Mirch
- We make black pepper powder from the special graded Malabar Black pepper, sourced from a fair traded and organic certified farmer, Ravi from Wayanad in Kerala.
- Only latest batch is procured. Made in small batches. No oil extracted spice is used for making powder. High oil content is ensured
- Black pepper powder is used for almost all types of food in all cultures. It is the essential ingredients for all non-vegetarian foods. Black Pepper.Black pepper is widely used in South India for most of the dishes like pongal, rasam, salads or even butter milk.
- We also make Crushed Black Pepper, Crushed White Pepper, White Pepper Powder, Special graded Tellichery Black, Pepper, Pepper in brine and dehydrated green Pepper
Black Pepper, often described as the black gold originally belongs to Kerala. Black pepper also called kaali mirch in Hindi, is the dried unripe fruit grown in the plant called Piper nigrum. One of the most important and popular spice in the world, that widely used in almost every cuisines. Black pepper is a great source of essential vitamins, minerals, and other antioxidants that helps to remove harmful free radicals. Because of the antibacterial properties, it is used to preserve food.. Black pepper is also an anti-inflammatory agent.