- A brown rice variety preferred by the Kerala rice lovers
- Tastes amazing with curries and subjiz
- High fiber content smoothens digestion
- This red gems are Cultivated by the Rural farmers who practice organic farming
- Full skin means full bran to meet your dietary fiber requirements
- From sowing to storing no chemicals applied at any stage.
- Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, Sustainable, Homegrown, Hygienically Packed
This red rice with full bran skin is a traditional Kerala variety of rice mainly grown in the northern regions of Kerala and has its roots to Wayanad district. Mostly known for its fragrance, this variety is best for making Payasam and risotto. Our full bran Thondi rice is handpicked from the lush green organic farmlands of Wayanad, where it is grown using organic principles, without the use of chemicals or pesticides, preserving the integrity of each ingredient. Thondi rice is known for its versatility and taste, available with a high percentage of bran for diabetes patients. It is minimally processed and has more micronutrients and B complex vitamins than polished rice. Even Ayurvedic physicians in ancient times have used these varieties as medicine and for various therapies.