- Traditional Handmade Kitchen Knife: Small Bread Knifeis made out of high-quality file metal with sharp edged precision-formed blades and premium Indian rosewood handle by master craftsmen of Southern India.
- Product Specifications:Total length -Size: Total length: 20.5 cm, blade width: 2.2 cm blade length: 12.5 cm wood length: 8.5 cm. Medium-weight, regular rectangular blade, triple rivets, sharp & sleek file metal with Indian Rosewood wooden handle.
- Ergonomically crafted Indian Rosewood Wooden Handle: Non-slip handles are ergonomically designed with a full tang and bolster for maximum comfort and effortless handle control. Fine iron tail blade is précised into premium quality Indian Rosewood handle to provide sturdy & comfortable grip.
- Best use of Rectangle Blade Utility Knife: Medium weight handcrafted rectangularbladehas a razor-sharp cutting edge for effortless slicing cakes, burger buns, bread, cheese etc. with perfect precision.
- Easy Clean-up & Care: Blades are finely polished and pre-seasoned with oil to prevent rusting, maintain sharpness and extend blade life. Iron blades can be sensitive to certain fruits and vegetables, reducing their effectiveness over time all that is required is a quick rinse and wipe with a dry dish towel, as well as a light oiling (any cooking oil preferred) every now and again.
NB: –You are the best judge when it comes to cutlery skills and the fine usage of kitchen knives! Please keep in mind that because they are 100% handcrafted; there may be some differences in colour and size between the image and the actual product.