- Kerala Traditional Model Handmade Kitchen Knife: Curvy Pointed Edge Kitchen Knifeis made out of high quality leaf-spring iron with sharp edged precision-formed blades and premium Indian rosewood handle by master craftsmen of Southern India.
- Product Specifications: Size: Total length: 28 cm, Blade width: 3.5 cm, Blade length: 18 cm, Wood length: 9.5 cm. Light-weight, medium size, thin straight back, curvy pointed edge, triple rivets, sharp & sleek leaf spring iron with Indian Rosewood wooden handle.
- Ergonomically crafted Indian Rosewood Wooden Handle: Non-slip handles are ergonomically designed with a full tang and bolster for maximum comfort and effortless handle control. Fine iron tail blade is précised into premium quality Indian Rosewood handle to provide sturdy & comfortable grip.
- Best use of Curvy Pointed Edge Knife: Light weight handcrafted Curvy Pointed Edge Knife has a razor-sharp cutting edge for effortless dicing and chopping with perfect precision. Sleek, light-weight, super sharp blade can be used for various uses in your kitchen, especially for dicing, cutting and chopping of onions, vegetables and the curvy pointed edge helps to pierce through the tough skinned veggies.
- Easy Clean-up & Care: Blades are finely polished and pre-seasoned with oil to prevent rusting, maintain sharpness and extend blade life.Iron blades can be sensitive to certain citrus fruits and vegetables, reducing their effectiveness over time all that is required is a quick rinse and wipe with a dry dish towel, as well as a light oiling (any cooking oil preferred) every now and again.
NB: –You are the best judge when it comes to cutlery skills and the fine usage of kitchen knives! Please keep in mind that because they are 100% handcrafted; there may be some differences in colour and size between the image and the actual product.