- Traditional Handmade Kitchen Knife: Small File Metal Paring Kitchen Knife is made out of high-quality file metal with sharp edged precision-formed blades and premium Indian rosewood handle by master craftsmen of Southern India.
- Product Specifications: Total length –Size: Total length: 22.5 cm, blade width: 2 cm blade length: 14.5 cm wood length: 8 cm. Handy, pointy edge, sleekblade, triple rivets, sharp file metal with Indian Rosewood wooden handle.
- Ergonomically crafted Indian Rosewood Wooden Handle: Non-slip handles are ergonomically designed with a full tang and bolster for maximum comfort and effortless handle control. Fine tail blade is précised into premium quality Indian Rosewood handle to provide sturdy & comfortable grip.
- Best use of Small File Metal Paring Kitchen Knife: Handy handcrafted knife has a razor-sharp cutting edge for effortless peeling and mincing with perfect precision. Super sharp blade with pointy edge can be used for various uses in your kitchen, especially fordicing onions, mincing shallots, chopping herbs and crushing garlic.
- Easy Clean-up & Care: Blades are finely polished and pre-seasoned with oil to prevent rusting, maintain sharpness and extend blade life. Iron blades can be sensitive to certain fruits and vegetables, reducing their effectiveness over time all that is required is a quick rinse and wipe with a dry dish towel, as well as a light oiling (any cooking oil preferred) every now and again.
NB: –You are the best judge when it comes to cutlery skills and the fine usage of kitchen knives! Please keep in mind that because they are 100% handcrafted; there may be some differences in colour and size between the image and the actual product.