- Ingredients: 500 gm each of forest honey and natural honey (100% Pure, Raw, Unprocessed, Unfiltered & Unpasteurized Natural Honey from experienced bee keepers and Raw, Unprocessed, Unfiltered & Unpasteurized Forest Honey from the deep forests of western ghats of Kerala)
- Perfect gift option to your dear ones. It is pure, natural and unadulterated product
- Our Natural honey directly sourced from a bee keeping farmer in Kasargod district of Kerala. Single origin honey, i.e sourced raw honey from a single farmer. Our raw Wild is sourced from experienced honey collecting tribes from the Western Ghats region of Kerala.
- It is ethically sourced and ‘CRUELTY FREE HONEY’; no bee is being harmed during honey harvesting period by the tribals. Generally wild honey is taken after killing the bees and then hives are destroyed. We don’t source such honey and ou bee collecting men are trained not to harm wild bees and their ecosystems
- No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavors, No Additives & No Colours added in our raw honey
- Raw honey is a natural immunity booster and weight loosing agent. Good remedy for various diseases. It is good for digestion, boost immunity, relieves cough and cold
- Flavour, taste, colour and density of the raw unprocessed honey may vary due to flowering time and according to climatic conditions. Honey obtained during summer would be entirely different from rainy season/winter period
- Raw honey has a tendency to crystalise due to naturally found wax and bee pollens. It is a quite natural phenomenon. If you find crystalisation on the bottom of the honey jar, keep it in sun or keep the jar in hot water for 10-15 minutes, then it will be in normal state. If crystallization process not happening, it is not pure raw honey.