- Contains raw and unprocessed mung beans
- No artificial colours, no additives and no preservatives added
- Cultivated through Organic farming practices that strictly avoids the use of any kind of chemicals at various stages of farming starting from soil preparation to cultivation
- No pesticides or chemicals used during storage, not even to keep fleas or pests at bay
- 100% pure, supported only by natural nourishment
- Organically & Sustainably Homegrown, Sourced in Small Batches.
- Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated
Green Gram, also known as Mung beans, is an incredibly versatile and typically eaten in salads, soups and stir-fry’s. The sweet flavoured and green coloured legumes are one of the healthy storehouses of plant protein. Holistic Ayurveda considers these beans as a sattvic food. Chidambaram’s certified organic farmers cultivate green lentils by providing them natural nourishment only. They see agriculture as a sacred task of bringing life to the land and hence they keep their produce as natural as possible. Hence these shiny green lentils that we directly procure from them can be the major source of sustainable protein for health. It’s an all natural, full of nutrition and chemical free produce that you can serve with trust.
Pesticide & Chemical Free
Single Origin Farm Direct Produce
No Artificial Colours
Made in Small Batches