- Regenerative agriculture product
- 100% Natural, Raw, Unprocessed and Nontoxic
- No chemicals, fertilizers and pesticides while Cultivation, Harvesting, Sourcing, Storage and Supply
- Good source of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, iron, and calcium
- Organically & Sustainably Homegrown, Sourced in Small Batches.
- Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated
Comfort food is always meant to be easy-to-cook homemade meals, just like Idli or Dosa. It’s most convenient and quick to prepare whereas the Urad Dal in it gives much needed nutrition. And making it easier for you we present premium quality Split Urad Dals that you can use to prepare the batter for Idli, Dosa, Vada or for tampering as well. We directly source them from the organic farmers of Salem, Chidambaram and Vellore in Tamil Nadu. Unpolished and hygienically packed, it does not undergo any artificial polishing with water, oil or leather thereby retaining its goodness and wholesomeness. Grains are uniform and of premium quality, giving you an all-natural, pure, chemical-free and authentic taste.
Farm Direct Produce
No Artificial Colours
Made in Small Batches