- Being a rich source of protein, its ideal to be included in your regular diet
- A good source of iron for pregnant women and those with iron deficiency
- Good source of Vitamin B necessary for the body to maintain energy levels and fat metabolism
- Provides significant amount of zinc and other minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium
- Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, Sustainable, Homegrown and Made in
Also known as the Navy Bean, Fagioli, Pea Bean or White Peas is a small but nutritionally mighty member of the legume family. It’s a bit harder when compared to green peas. It fulfills the daily dietary requirements of copper, phosphorus, folic acid, iron, thiamine, potassium, magnesium and manganese in your body. It also provides good to outstanding amounts of fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Short eats like Ragada and Misal pav taste luscious with these deliciously creamy white pearls and the impressive nutritional profile makes it even more beneficial for health. We source it from the certified organic farmers of Madhya Pradesh that goes through stringent quality check and state of the art storage to preserve the natural goodness of White Pea.